..::Labyrinth Clan::..
Welcome to the Labyrinth Clan Forums.
If you are thinking about applying then you must go to Regulation Rules and read what you must do. We are welcoming any skilled players into our clan. Please remember that we are a knifing clan. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the Labyrinth Clan Forums.
If you are thinking about applying then you must go to Regulation Rules and read what you must do. We are welcoming any skilled players into our clan. Please remember that we are a knifing clan. Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Clan ChatBoxClan ChatBox  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to our forums!
Clan Wars everyday at 5pm, 6pm, and 9pm. You must be online for at least one war time
Practices everyday at 9pm. You must attend our practices or you will be kicked. No excuses allowed.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
SmartPop
Recruiting Lieutenants I_vote_lcapRecruiting Lieutenants I_voting_barRecruiting Lieutenants I_vote_rcap 
[Damaged]
Recruiting Lieutenants I_vote_lcapRecruiting Lieutenants I_voting_barRecruiting Lieutenants I_vote_rcap 
extiction
Latest topics
» I miss our clan ) :
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm by SmartPop

» Fuzzy*Fruits
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm by extiction

» guys, start posting!
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm by [Damaged]

» Leaving our clan already?
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 am by SmartPop

» WARNING:: READ BEFORE APPLYING
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 am by SmartPop

» Should our website get dot tk?
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm by SmartPop

» Recruiting Lieutenants
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm by SmartPop

» Recruiting!
Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:37 am by SmartPop

Recruiting Lieutenants

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmartPop
Leader
SmartPop

Approved : 29
Denied : 0

Recruiting Lieutenants Empty
PostSubject: Recruiting Lieutenants   Recruiting Lieutenants I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm

If you want to become one of the lieutenants of Labyrinth then you must reply to this post. Follow the instructions to see what you must include in your replies. You must write 1 paragraph on why you want to become a lieutenant, you have to write at least 3 facts on how you will improve the clan if you were promoted, you must describe about how you feel about crossfire, and you must be tested by me. There is a example below showing you what the reply should look like.
Example:
Why I want to become a lieutenant:
I would like to become a lieutenant of Labyrinth because I want to help recruit more members into our clan. If I were a lieutenant, I will play more daily and I will constantly find skilled players in crossfire to join our clan. I will first briefly test out they're abilities to pwn and then see if they are qualified enough to join our clan. I will also help the existing members in our clan with all the knifing tips that I know of. I think I would be a great Lieutenant and a great player by your side.
3 Facts on how I can improve the clan:
I can improve the clan by getting us clan points every day, ask people to join our clan, and give members knifing tips.
How I feel about CrossFire:
I think crossfire is a great game to people who enjoy pwning noobs. Crossfire brings me joy when I meet new players that like to interact with me. I love the graphics and the weapons in the game because they make me feel like I am actually there pwning people in real life. And lastly, I really enjoy how this game is 100% better then combat arms.

Back to top Go down
https://labyrinth.forumotion.co.uk

Recruiting Lieutenants
Page 1 of 1