..::Labyrinth Clan::..
Welcome to the Labyrinth Clan Forums.
If you are thinking about applying then you must go to Regulation Rules and read what you must do. We are welcoming any skilled players into our clan. Please remember that we are a knifing clan. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to the Labyrinth Clan Forums.
If you are thinking about applying then you must go to Regulation Rules and read what you must do. We are welcoming any skilled players into our clan. Please remember that we are a knifing clan. Enjoy your stay!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Clan ChatBoxClan ChatBox  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to our forums!
Clan Wars everyday at 5pm, 6pm, and 9pm. You must be online for at least one war time
Practices everyday at 9pm. You must attend our practices or you will be kicked. No excuses allowed.
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
SmartPop
Leaving our clan already? I_vote_lcapLeaving our clan already? I_voting_barLeaving our clan already? I_vote_rcap 
[Damaged]
Leaving our clan already? I_vote_lcapLeaving our clan already? I_voting_barLeaving our clan already? I_vote_rcap 
extiction
Latest topics
» I miss our clan ) :
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:12 pm by SmartPop

» Fuzzy*Fruits
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:11 pm by extiction

» guys, start posting!
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:48 pm by [Damaged]

» Leaving our clan already?
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 am by SmartPop

» WARNING:: READ BEFORE APPLYING
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 4:14 am by SmartPop

» Should our website get dot tk?
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:54 pm by SmartPop

» Recruiting Lieutenants
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm by SmartPop

» Recruiting!
Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 3:37 am by SmartPop

Leaving our clan already?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SmartPop
Leader
SmartPop

Approved : 29
Denied : 0

Leaving our clan already? Empty
PostSubject: Leaving our clan already?   Leaving our clan already? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 2:07 am

If you are leaving our clan, which i hope not, please inform one of our members. We really thank you for your hard work and dedication in our clan points. We hope you the best in your new clan. Please don't leave nasty comments on why you left. Just tell us you are leaving and that will do. Thankyou, SmartPop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://labyrinth.forumotion.co.uk

Leaving our clan already?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
..::Labyrinth Clan::.. :: Posts :: Regulation Rules-
Jump to: